RV PARK RULES:
- RV occupants must show proof of insurance and valid registration for RV and tow vehicle (if used). These must be in the same name. RV must be in good, clean, operable condition.
- Check in time is 1:00 p.m. Check out is by 12:00 p.m. (noon). Park stay is limited to 14 consecutive days from November 1 to April 30, and 7 consecutive days from May 1 to October 30.
- No Tent Camping. A secondary tent with RV’s may be approved by Fair Management.
- All noise activities must cease by 10:00 p.m. Generators may only be used in an assigned RV site without hook-ups, where the noise will not cause an annoyance to neighboring campers. Generators must be off by 10:00 p.m. Loss of power may create exceptions to this rule; exceptions require the approval of Fair Management.
- Pets must be on a leash or penned at all times and must be picked up after. Dogs & other pets must not be a threat or a nuisance to other park users at any time. While pets are allowed in the RV Park year-round, please remember that they are not allowed on the adjacent Fairgrounds during special events.
- RV sites must be kept clean at all times. No clothes lines.
- No washing RV’s or vehicles.
- Absolutely no gray water is to be dumped on the grounds.
- Destruction or damage to trees is prohibited.
- No fires allowed. Barbecues: Hot coals must be dumped in coal receptacle.
- No people or pets allowed in the Nevada Irrigation District ditches and Lion’s Lake.
- Note: Contracted events may have exceptions to certain rules of the park.
The State of California, 17th District Agricultural Association (DAA) owns this property. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the DAA, its officers and employees, of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of its camping facilities and agrees to defend and indemnify the DAA, its officers and employees, against all claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of the camping facilities. In the case of a defaulting occupant, the RV may be removed from the premises for the reasons specified in the California Civil Code Section 799.22. “Defaulting occupant” means an occupant who fails to pay for his or her occupancy in a park or who fails to comply with reasonable written rules and regulations of the park given to the occupant upon registration.
RV Park Rules (printer-friendly version of the above)